cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <u....@cbim.it>
Subject The Rich Thin Client
Date Wed, 11 Aug 2004 08:32:29 GMT
I'm sure all of you regularly read Slashdot, but anyway:

"August 11, 2004, (Mountain View, CA). The Mozilla Foundation, in
collaboration with Novell and IBM, today announced the formation of a
project to implement the W3C's XForms 1.0 Recommendation."

<http://www.mozilla.org/press/mozilla-2004-08-10.html>

I find this really exciting. I am becoming more and more convinced that
the "thin" client (i.e. the Web browser) is the client platform of the
future, but "thin" does not necessarily mean "poor".

Now, who wants to start enabling Cocoon Forms with XForms support?

	Ugo