cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Preparation of board report
Date Tue, 10 Aug 2004 06:48:02 GMT
Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

> David Crossley wrote:
>
>> Also remember that it is the chair's report to the board, so you
>> don't need agreement from us about what you tell them.
>

> Also remember that chair is chosen by community, and if chair goes
> against community will, he will get replaced by community :-)
>
> So, community should take part in creating report, and chair should
> take leading role (and RFC on report's draft).

Exactly. I am the messenger between Cocoon and the board, and although I
have some good ideas of what has to be said, I want you all to be able
to bring in concerns that I may have missed or badly expressed.

Now about the detailed contents, I know the report's primary purpose is
to notify the board about problems, but I think a short description of
the good things that happened is important also, so that the board
doesn't receive only bad news ;-)

> Keep up great job, Sylvain :-)

Thanks!

Sylvain