cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Repository status....
Date Sun, 08 Aug 2004 06:49:49 GMT
Antonio Gallardo wrote:

>Ugo Cei dijo:
>

>>Il giorno 07/ago/04, alle 12:29, Antonio Gallardo ha scritto:
>>

>>>BTW, miss we the first friday? Can we reschedule it to the next friday?
>>>

>>I was online, and closed one bug (#30321), but keep in mind that, at
>>least in Europe, many people are on vacation in August and things are
>>not going to get any better next friday. I was able to contribute some
>>of my time, since I was on vacation but at home.
>>

>Thanks for the info. A question:
>
>The main trunk is for the 2.2. This is the version with the new kernel
>based on Excalibur Fortress?
>
>Sorry, but I have a mess in my head about the new kernel.

Carsten will upgrade 2.2 (trunk) to Fortress. In parallel Pier and Ugo
work on their proposals about a new fundament of Cocoon. We will move
both work into the whiteboard. Some time in the future we have to agree
on one of the three ways (Fortress, kernel or spring) but now its time
to learn what each alternative can do for us.

--
Reinhard