cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>
Subject Re: [roadmap] Cocoon 2.2
Date Tue, 03 Aug 2004 18:14:18 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

>>...and how will relative sources be resolved in an inherited
>>view called from a VSC defined in a parent sitemap?
>>
>>:-D
>>
>>or maybe it should be :-(

If you think about it, views do not have any parameters passed to them.
As a result, all resources which view uses are defined within view
itself, within sitemap where is is defined, so all view resources must
be resolved relative to the sitemap where view is defined.

Can we achive this (if view are made inheritable)? Can such a resolver
be given to the view so it resolves *not* relative to the current
sitemap, but relative to the view declaration sitemap?

Vadim