cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: [HELP] - XUL hello sample
Date Tue, 10 Aug 2004 20:59:08 GMT
Sylvain Wallez dijo:
> Antonio Gallardo wrote:
>
>>Hi:
>>
>>I am trying to build a xul hello world sample. The problem is I need to
>>setup this doctype using the XML Serializer:
>>
>><!DOCTYPE window>

>>and I don't know how to manipulate that.
>>
>>please help.
>>

> What about declaring a XUL serializer in the sitemap with the proper
> doctype configuration?

I already did it before writing the mail:

<!-- Mozilla XUL -->
<map:serializer logger="sitemap.serializer.xul"
    mime-type="application/vnd.mozilla.xul+xml"
    name="xul"
    pool-grow="2"
    pool-max="64"
    pool-min="2"
    src="org.apache.cocoon.serialization.XMLSerializer">
      <!--<doctype-public>What ever here dont work</doctype-public> -->
      <!--<doctype-system>What ever here dont work</doctype-system> -->
      <encoding>UTF-8</encoding>
    </map:serializer>

The problem is that it don't work.

Best Regards,