cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Ralph Goers" <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Logging all HTTP Requests to a database
Date Tue, 10 Aug 2004 17:36:20 GMT
Craig,

There is a sample RequestListener in the src/Samples directory.  It isn't
particularly useful, but it is a start.  To enable the request listener
add the following to cocoon.xconf:

    <component class="com.whatever.MyServletRequestListener"
        logger="core.manager.listener"
role="org.apache.cocoon.RequestListener">
    </component>

That's all there is to it.

Ralph