cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: StaticBucketMap
Date Thu, 12 Aug 2004 04:33:07 GMT
On Thursday 12 August 2004 06:07, Corin Moss wrote:

> Does the current CVS head for ECM reflect the removal of the
> StaticBucketMap?  If so, is the repository the same it always was (on
> cvs.apache.org)?  I'm still getting references to the class in
> AbstractThreadManager and TPSPThreadManager after an update.

Avalon and Cocoon are no longer hosted in CVS. CVS is frozen a few months back
for Avalon, after which ECM has moved to Excalibur. CVS for Cocoon was
migrated to Subversion something like a week ago.

To view the repository;

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/trunk
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/excalibur/trunk

Cheers