cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ogunsina Opeyemi <opeyemis...@yahoo.com>
Subject Reqest object parameters not reaching coplet pipeline (generator) from poortal engine
Date Mon, 02 Aug 2004 12:22:34 GMT
Hi All,

I used the portal-fw block of cocoon in my project. I
cofigured the portal to display some coplets. In some
of the coplet pipelines, I used a custom generator
that depended much on parameters in the reqest object
comming from the browser. When I called the coplet
pipelines directly from the browser by typing their
url, my custom generator got the reqest parameters.
However, when I called the coplet pipelines from the
portal block by specifying their URL in the coplet
profile document, the necessary request parameters
from the sent from the browser fail to reach my custom
generator.

How do I solve this problem please?