cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Savory <and...@luminas.co.uk>
Subject Re: [repost] Cocoon GetTogether 2004 Call for Proposals
Date Mon, 30 Aug 2004 17:50:33 GMT
Hi,

On 30 Aug 2004, at 18:18, Matthew Langham wrote:

> Basically the attendees arrange the sessions themselves. At EuroFoo we
> used a wiki to submit presentations we wanted to hold.

Ok, so pretty much what we did with the hackathon last year and this
year.

> To be honest I think this would be ok if the whole event was a
> hackathon - but many people attending a "conference" would expect a
> set schedule.

Yes, I think the pre-planned element is required, too - so people know
what they are getting on at least one of the days.

Anyone got any 5 minute lightning talks they'd like to propose? I guess
send them in to gt2004-speaking at orixo.com, and if there's enough
interest, we can put aside a slot for them.

Andrew.

Tel: +44 (0)870 741 6658  Fax: +44 (0)700 598 1135
Web: http://www.luminas.co.uk/
Orixo alliance: http://www.orixo.com/