cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Pier Fumagalli <p...@betaversion.org>
Subject Re: [RT] A Groovy Kind of Sitemap
Date Sun, 01 Aug 2004 10:03:33 GMT
On 31 Jul 2004, at 17:31, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> Pier Fumagalli wrote:

>>> it would be trivial to xslt-transform them anyway.
>>
>> Too bad that I can't XSLT-transform the brains of Skids, Vinston and
>> Darrell (our three HTML magicians)... :-P
>
> do you really have HTML people writing sitemaps? [just curious]

They are not yet allowed the privilege to commit a sitemap without me
verifying, but they're learning... It ain't rocket science, and they're
allowed to try and add "static" sections (pages not requiring access to
the XML repository or similar), or fixing the names of the different
files when they don't follow their own naming convention...

	Pier