cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Kovacs" <al...@fast.fujitsu.com.au>
Subject RE: XMLDB transformer and deleting collections
Date Fri, 20 Aug 2004 05:29:44 GMT
Hi Tracy,

> Just found that I couldn't delete a collection using the XMLDB
transformer,
> and on checking the source code there was no functionality to do this
> added the necessary code and it seems to work OK, but I was wondering
if
> there was any reason this wasn't included?

Could you provide the patch for it please?

Thanks,
Alex

This is an email from Fujitsu Australia Software Technology Pty Ltd, ABN 27 003 693 481. It
is confidential to the ordinary user of the email address to which it was addressed and may
contain copyright and/or legally privileged information. No one else may read, print, store,
copy or forward all or any of it or its attachments. If you receive this email in error, please
return to sender. Thank you.

If you do not wish to receive commercial email messages from Fujitsu Australia Software Technology
Pty Ltd, please email unsubscribe@fast.fujitsu.com.au