Hi All,

I have a Cocoon pipeline that takes a huge xml as input. The stucture of xml is:

<Root>
<Message>
<!--- Other elements inside it -->
</Message>
<Message>
<!--- Other elements inside it -->
</Message>
<Message>
<!--- Other elements inside it -->
</Message>
</Root>

Now I have an xsltc transformer taking an xsl, internally calls same cocoon URI, based on occurance of "<Message>" tag.

<xsl:foreach select="Message>
            <xsl:variable name="messageURL">cocoon://labData?messageNo=<xsl:value-of select="position()"/></xsl:variable>
            <cinclude:include ignoreErrors="true" src="{$messageURL}" />

</xsl:foreach>

Now when any one of these URI's fired through CInclude gets an exception, other URI's are never processed at all. I mean i am not very sure whether other URI's gets fired or they are aborted. Can someone please tell me what will happen, if URI fired by the occurance of 2nd <Message> gets an exception. Will the URI for 3rd Message be fired at all? Or if fired it will be aborted in middle..?

Also can anyone tell me whether CInclude waits for response of the URL fired by it to return an xml ?

Thanks And Best Regards,

Arnab Sengupta
IBM Global Services
Plot X1-7, Block - EP/GP, Saltlake
Kolkata - 700 091
Telephone: +91 33 23579110 extn 3460(office)
Email: arnabsen@in.ibm.com