Hi Leszek,
Thanks very much for your help. We were stuck in a very critical stage of our project and your views really helped us.

Thanks And Best Regards,

Arnab Sengupta
IBM Global Services
Plot X1-7, Block - EP/GP, Saltlake
Kolkata - 700 091
Telephone: +91 33 23579110 extn 3460(office)
Email: arnabsen@in.ibm.com

Leszek Gawron <lgawron@mobilebox.pl>

07/02/2004 04:09 PM
Please respond to
dev

dev@cocoon.apache.org
cc
Subject
Re: Why Cocoon Stops processing all Requests URI the moment one of them has an exception;CInclude

Arnab Sengupta wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I have a Cocoon pipeline that takes a huge xml as input. The stucture of
> xml is:
>
> <Root>
> <Message>
> <!--- Other elements inside it -->
> </Message>
> <Message>
> <!--- Other elements inside it -->
> </Message>
> <Message>
> <!--- Other elements inside it -->
> </Message>
> </Root>
>
> Now I have an xsltc transformer taking an xsl, internally calls same
> *cocoon URI*, based on occurance of "*<Message>*" tag.
>
> <xsl:foreach select="Message>
>             <xsl:variable
> name="messageURL">*cocoon://labData?messageNo=<xsl:value-of
> select="position()"/>*</xsl:variable>
>             <cinclude:include ignoreErrors="true" src="{$messageURL}" />
>
> </xsl:foreach>
>
> Now when any one of these URI's fired through CInclude gets an
> exception, other URI's are never processed at all. I mean i am not very
> sure whether other URI's gets fired or they are aborted. Can someone
> please tell me what will happen, if URI fired by the occurance of 2nd
> <Message> gets an exception. Will the URI for 3rd Message be fired at
> all? Or if fired it will be aborted in middle..?
ignoreErrors attribute is only taken into account when using
cinclude:includexml tag.

--
Leszek Gawron                                      lgawron@mobilebox.pl