cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Colin Paul Adams <co...@colina.demon.co.uk>
Subject Accessing Berkeley DB XML documents
Date Wed, 14 Jul 2004 11:28:47 GMT
I wish to access an XML document stored within Berkeley DB XML (bdbxml).
The java interface to dbdxml ultimately returns a document as a
byte[], containing the text of the XML document, although the
interface is quite complicated, and is not at all SQL-like.

I am trying to work out the best way of approaching this.
One idea that occures to me is to use the ordinary file generator,
along with a SourceResolver to resolve URIs beginning with bdbxml:.

Does this sound like a sensible approach, and if so, how do I tell the
file generator to use the custom SourceResolver?
--
Colin Paul Adams
Preston Lancashire