cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Colin Paul Adams <co...@colina.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: Bug in Cocoon Source Resolver (was Problems trying to implement a SourceFactory)
Date Sun, 18 Jul 2004 07:06:31 GMT
>>>>> "Ralph" == Ralph Goers <Ralph.Goers@dslextreme.com> writes:

    Colin> So, shall I raise a bug then?
    Ralph> I certainly would.

OK.

But before I do, I'd better be certain which version from CVS I'm
running.

I checked out anonymously a few weeks ago. I thought it was cocoon 2.1
then (but I'm not certain).

But these days, when I do a build, the build directory has a
cocoon-2.0.0-dev sub-directory.
Yet CVS/Repository says cocoon-2.1

And Bugzilla offers me both Current CVS 2.1 and Current CVS 2.2

So I think it must be 2.2, but I'm not sure.
Maybe I should check out afresh from scratch. Will that guarentee 2.2?
--
Colin Paul Adams
Preston Lancashire