cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [butterfly] spring dependant tests (was Re: The Butterfly Manifesto (was Re: [RT] Spring+JMX == Real Blocks?))
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2004 13:17:33 GMT
Ugo Cei wrote:
> Il giorno 22/lug/04, alle 10:34, Marc Portier ha scritto:
>
>> still have to get into your actual code sample though, by the way:
>> could we arrange having a cvs somewhere?
>
> How about cocoondev.org? Is the migration over? I asked Steven some time
> ago about hosting the SpringPetstore block and he askde me to wait until
> August.
>
> Or would it be better to create a new module in the Apache CVS?
>
> I'd rather avoid SF, I've had unpleasant experiences in the past.

As I tried to explain, as a Cocoon committer you should be able to
experiment in a branch. As soon as the SVN conversion is over, you can
create a butterfly branch and all Cocooon committers can work there if
they want to.

> What about a mailing list?

We're having an unpleasant discussion about creating mailing lists on
the community list... ugh

IMO the right thing is to ask a vote for it, and then ask infra to set
it up as per the Cocoon PMC decision.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -