cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans ...@domek.be>
Subject Re: AbstractDOMTransformer is still using org.apache.cocoon.environment.SourceResolver
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2004 10:38:11 GMT
ok thanks,

it was the deprecated comment in o.a.c.environment that made me doubt.

     /**
      * Resolve the source.
      * @param systemID This is either a system identifier
      * (<code>java.net.URL</code> or a local file.
      * @deprecated Use the resolveURI methods instead
      */
    Source resolve(String systemID)
     throws ProcessingException, SAXException, IOException;