cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: Status of SVN Conversion!!!
Date Fri, 30 Jul 2004 06:32:01 GMT
Really great work, thanks Vadim!!!

I think the next steps should be:
a) merge things back from 2.2 to the 2.1.x branch

   We should backport all bug fixes, especially the fix
   for the sitemap reloading problem.
   What do you think about tracing the status of the
   merge (which block has already, which needs to etc.)
   on the wiki?

b) clean up the directory for the new kernel proposal
   I think the new kernel should only contain the kernel
   but not the whole cocoon stuff; it's outdated anyway.
   Most of the stuff we have added to our cocoon-2.2 CVS
   repo is now in the cocoon/trunk (apart from the Fortress
   migration).

Carsten