cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: Cocoon latest version
Date Thu, 29 Jul 2004 10:41:24 GMT

Ok, I guess the problem lies in this line:

>       super.startElement ("", "result", "result", null);

You have to pass an Attributes object with this method. If you don't
have attributes, use an empty one. It is not allowed to pass "null".

It might be that the version of Xalan we used in 2.1.4 wasn't that picky
and the one in 2.1.5 is.

So check for all startElement calls and change them.

> Best regards,
> Halgurt
> PS: Sind sie deutsche Herr Ziegeler? Ich kann ihnen auf
> deutsch mehr erklaeren.

Yes, I am :) Let's keep this discussion here in english so others can
follow what's going on.

HTH

Carsten

Carsten Ziegeler