cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jochen Kuhnle <cocoon-...@kuhnle.net>
Subject Re: Getting the ServiceManager from Request?
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2004 11:45:48 GMT
I need it in a JXPath expression, where the JX context ist created by
cocoon (cform's binding manager), and this context does not contain the
service manager.

Regards,
Jochen

Leszek Gawron <lgawron@mobilebox.pl>
22.07.2004 12:13
Please respond to
dev@cocoon.apache.org

dev@cocoon.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: Getting the ServiceManager from Request?

cocoon-dev@kuhnle.net wrote:
> Hi,
>
> how can I access the ServiceManager when I only have Request as an entry

> point?
>
> Regards,
> Jochen
no you cannot ... please state what and where you need it for (flow,
actions, components)