cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Corin Moss" <Corin.M...@tvnz.co.nz>
Subject CIncludeTransformer + event aware caching
Date Tue, 20 Jul 2004 04:26:28 GMT

Hi Guys,

We're implementing Event Aware caching at the moment, and it's working
well.  We're migrating from the Prism based cache which we've used until
now.  Our only hurdle at the moment is proving to be the
CIncludeTransformer.  Expires based caching is hard wired right into it
(and the DefaultIncludeCacheManager).  Has anyone done any work on
anything like this?  I've not been able to find anything in CVS.  I
suspect that it won't be easy, as the methods that need to be overridden
are split between the implementation, and its helper classes.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Corin

us online at http://www.tvnz.co.nz