cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Gianugo Rabellino <>
Subject Re: Nasty flowscript issue - nailed
Date Tue, 06 Jul 2004 10:32:21 GMT
On Jul 6, 2004, at 12:26 PM, Sylvain Wallez wrote:
>>> There is a solution, though: there's a different FlowIntepreter for
>>> each Processor instance (they are SingleThreaded), and so each
>>> interpreter instance could produce a unique identifier and use it as
>>>  the result of getSitemapPath (which should therefore be renamed).
>> Any suggestions for a good unique identifier?
>> Thanks so much,
> Since ID uniqueness doesn't have to survive JVM restart, a date-based
> generator like this should do the job (sorry, no time to commit it
> myself):

Uhm, I might be missing something here. I understood that scope should
be reused (resurrected?) when inside the same sitemap: in this case,
your IDGenerator would yield a different result every time, hence a new
scope. Is this what is needed? If that's the case, well, fair enough.

Gianugo Rabellino
Pro-netics s.r.l. -
Orixo, the XML business alliance:

View raw message