cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Brian McCallister <mccallis...@forthillcompany.com>
Subject Re: Native JVM Continuations
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2004 14:34:34 GMT
Speaking of this, if anyone wants to see this happen in
j[s]dk[1.6|6.0|6.1] we need a JSR formed fairly soon.

I have pinged Geert Bevin (RIFE) and James Strachan and both are
willing to help on an EG, but to my knowledge neither is a real expert
on the subject. To do this right would require finding the real experts
and requirements =)

Anyone know anyone (or happen to be someone) who is widely familiar
with continuations as a language feature, who has spare time (ha!), and
might be interested in seeing them go native in Java?

Thanks in advance,

-Brian