cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@luminas.co.uk>
Subject Re: Nasty flowscript issue - nailed
Date Tue, 06 Jul 2004 09:34:44 GMT

On 6 Jul 2004, at 10:04, Andrew Savory wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On 5 Jul 2004, at 22:16, Gianugo Rabellino wrote:
>
>> I changed that to
>>
>>    private String getSitemapPath() throws Exception {
>>         return ObjectModelHelper.getRequest(
>>
>> EnvironmentHelper.getCurrentEnvironment().getObjectModel()).getSitemap
>> URI();
>>     }
>>
>> but being a freshman on Cocoon flow internals, I'm afraid this is
>> going to introduce a nasty set of regressions. Can anyone more
>> knowleadgeable verify the problem and possibly provide a more clever
>> solution?
>
> Sadly this doesn't appear to have cured the problem (though it reduces
> the frequency). I'm loath for us to have to create subdirectories for
> all our sitemaps ... anyone else got any ideas?

Unfortunately, we are also finding that placing sitemaps in their own
folders does not guarantee that the problem goes away.

I am still checking in Eclipse, but it appears that we sometimes get
the wrong scope (we get a scope with a different pipeline's flowscript
functions in it).

Should there be a completely different scope (set of functions)
available to each pipeline, or are the functions 'accumulated' into one
scope?

If the answer is 'accumulation' then we need to find out why functions
are not added sometimes, if the pipelines should have different scopes,
then I need to find out why we get the wrong one.

regards Jeremy

                                 IT IS NOT FROM ME

                         Always check the label, folks !!!!!