cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] A Groovy Kind of Sitemap
Date Wed, 28 Jul 2004 07:06:37 GMT
Il giorno 28/lug/04, alle 00:45, Stefano Mazzocchi ha scritto:

> Ugo Cei wrote:
>
>> (you can find it in Butterfly's CVS)
>
> the SVN repository has been setup. It would be nice to have that
> development over on SVN since we could see what's going on ;-)

I just finished reading the Subversion book, but have still to try it
on my Powerbook. It would be great to have Subclipse running on OSX,
since I'll cry if I have to give up the ease of use given by Eclipse's
CVS integration.

Anyway, in order to at least do a quick checkin from the command line,
how is our SVN repo structured and what would be the URL where to put
this stuff?

	Ugo

--
Ugo Cei - http://beblogging.com/