cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] A Groovy Kind of Sitemap
Date Wed, 28 Jul 2004 13:03:56 GMT
Il giorno 28/lug/04, alle 14:15, Carsten Ziegeler ha scritto:

> But let not implementation details (or technics) drive the syntax.
> It is more important to have a good sitemap language than to have
> a clean and small implementation.

I beg to disagree. I'm perfectly comfortable with the current sitemap
syntax (snide comments about "pointy brackets" aside) and I don't think
Cocoon users (i.e. people who should know XML well) should be scared by
it.

It's the implementation that is bugging me: 74 classes are not a small
package. Can we do it with less? I hope so.

	Ugo

--
Ugo Cei - http://beblogging.com/