cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Savory <and...@luminas.co.uk>
Subject Re: Nasty flowscript issue - nailed
Date Tue, 06 Jul 2004 09:04:46 GMT
Hi,

On 5 Jul 2004, at 22:16, Gianugo Rabellino wrote:

> I changed that to
>
>    private String getSitemapPath() throws Exception {
>         return ObjectModelHelper.getRequest(
>
> EnvironmentHelper.getCurrentEnvironment().getObjectModel()).getSitemapU
> RI();
>     }
>
> but being a freshman on Cocoon flow internals, I'm afraid this is
> going to introduce a nasty set of regressions. Can anyone more
> knowleadgeable verify the problem and possibly provide a more clever
> solution?

Sadly this doesn't appear to have cured the problem (though it reduces
the frequency). I'm loath for us to have to create subdirectories for
all our sitemaps ... anyone else got any ideas?

Cheers,

Andrew.

Tel: +44 (0)870 741 6658  Fax: +44 (0)700 598 1135
Web: http://www.luminas.co.uk/
Orixo alliance: http://www.orixo.com/