cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Ralph Goers" <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: spam/viruses from andrew@luminas.co.uk
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2004 19:44:47 GMT
I have a filter that routes messages with "to" or "cc" as
dev@cocooon.apache.org to a separate folder.  The "spam" messages
purportedly from you don't get routed there, but are left in my inbox, so
they are easy to delete.  The one below did get routed to the folder.
Since I don't open the spam messages before deleting them, I don't really
know how they are different.