cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: [RT] Virtual Sitemap Components
Date Fri, 16 Jul 2004 13:30:44 GMT
I must admit, I am completely confused.  The question was posed earlier as
to what the difference between virtual sitemap components and resources
are, to which I haven't seen an answer.

It would seem that they are close enough conceptually that having both of
them is just going to confuse users even more. Cannot resources be fixed to
get rid of some of the shortcomings instead?

Ralph