cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Problems with i18n in latest CVS
Date Mon, 05 Jul 2004 17:27:53 GMT
This looks like a known bug in ParamSaxBuffer. Sometimes SAX calls
characters() twice. The first call has the '{' and the second call has '}'.
ParamSaxBuffer can't handle that.  The code currently has a "FIXME" comment
for this.  I don't know if there is a workaround. I also don't know why
this would be different in 2.2 (I haven't looked at the 2.2 code).

Ralph