cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Ralph Goers" <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Cocoon is not maven! (was Cocoon is not gump)
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2004 16:40:45 GMT
I took a look at maven's mailing list. Their approach to this is to have a
POM (Project Object Model) for each jar.  From this a maven goal could be
used to get the source from the correct CVS directly into your own
repository.  This would, in fact, solve the problem where it should be
solved.  Unfortunately, I can't find any POMs that seem to have the
information needed to actually make this work.

Interestingly enough, www.ibiblio.org/maven/cocoon only has builds for
2.1.3 and 2.1.4 but not 2.1.5 and doesn't have POMs.  Anyone know who
builds this stuff?

As for what is in ibiblio or a Cocoon repository, it only has to contain
stuff that is currently supported.  If I "formally" built something I will
have a copy of the source in the global repository at my site.

Ralph