cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: The Butterfly Manifesto (was Re: [RT] Spring+JMX == Real Blocks?)
Date Wed, 21 Jul 2004 21:38:52 GMT
Il giorno 21/lug/04, alle 23:29, Antonio Gallardo ha scritto:

> The typo was because Ugo has Hibernate between eyebrow and eyebrow ;-)

Would you rather have OJB there? ;-) Oh by the way, the next version of
Spring will have OJB support, so we could make a SpringPetstore version
that supports both, if you want to help.

> I think the idea is excelent. We need to polish it before start or not?

I have already started. There's some code attached to the wiki page for
your pleasure, but nothing that cannot be completely redone if it's not
good enough.

	Ugo

--
Ugo Cei - http://beblogging.com/