cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "DURDINA Michal" <Michal.Durd...@assetsoft.sk>
Subject [portal] bookmarks to portlets
Date Fri, 02 Jul 2004 18:15:38 GMT
Hi,
is there any solution how to make a bookmark in PortalEngine to JSR168 portlet?

I need to pass a parameter in the bookmark to portlet via url. I know how to do this with
coplets (using custom bookmark event that stores parameter to coplet attributes), but I am
not sure how to handle this within pure JSR168portlet.

1.) Is there any way how to access coplet (that wraps the portlet) attributes within portlet?
Will input module "coplet:attributes" work?

2.) Is there any way how to send a request parameter to selected JSR168portlet via portal
url so portlet would be able to read it using portletRequest.getParameter()? This would probably
need to engage the same mechanism as the one that is responsible for portlet link generation
(PortletURLProviderImpl) - but looking closer at the implementation I wonder if this is possible.

Thanks,
Michal