cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [fyi] one liners from me
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2004 10:52:55 GMT
Il giorno 22/lug/04, alle 12:30, Stefano Mazzocchi ha scritto:

> this is all I will say on the subject.

As far as I'm concerned, I'll be more than happy if, at the end of this
discussion, we throw away all the code I have written (which didn't
take me more than a few hours) and decide to do our own container, as
long as someone starts really doing something and we don't find that
six months from now we are still at the gate.

I'll try to reword the manifesto to cover the possibility of building
our own container, as long as it adheres to some basic design
principles.

	Ugo

--
Ugo Cei - http://beblogging.com/