cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Claude Moissinac <moissi...@enst.fr>
Subject Re: current sitemap directory path
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2004 16:00:25 GMT
As soon as I try to use the resolver like this:
        path = resolver.resolveURI(".");
or
        path = resolver.resolveURI("sitemap.xmap");

I get this error at compile time:
" Error:  line (36) cannot access org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceResolver

                      file
org\apache\excalibur\source\SourceResolver.class not found"

I have this line in my source
import org.apache.cocoon.environment.SourceResolver;

And I don't find a path in my cocoon tree for org\apache\excalibur\

So I'm unable to use SourceResolver.