cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: [butterfly] spring dependant tests (was Re: The Butterfly Manifesto (was Re: [RT] Spring+JMX == Real Blocks?))
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2004 13:33:14 GMT
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

>> What about a mailing list?
>

> We're having an unpleasant discussion about creating mailing lists on
> the community list... ugh
>
> IMO the right thing is to ask a vote for it, and then ask infra to set
> it up as per the Cocoon PMC decision.

I don't want to see another mailing list. That would create a fork of
Cocoon, which is _not_ what I understand you as trying to do.

All discussion of Butterfly _must_ happen here, so that we all have some
oversight over what is going on, whether we want to participate or not.
(I'm sure we're all skilled enough at skipping irrelevant messages,
aren't we!)

Regards, Upayavira