cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Portier <...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: [butterfly] spring dependant tests (was Re: The Butterfly Manifesto (was Re: [RT] Spring+JMX == Real Blocks?))
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2004 09:04:22 GMT

Ugo Cei wrote:

> Il giorno 22/lug/04, alle 10:34, Marc Portier ha scritto:
>
>> still have to get into your actual code sample though, by the way:
>> could we arrange having a cvs somewhere?
>

> How about cocoondev.org? Is the migration over? I asked Steven some time
> ago about hosting the SpringPetstore block and he askde me to wait until
> August.

there have been some upgrades on the machinery recently, but I remember
him making more serious shifting plans after his return from holidays...

I'm not into his planning in detail but I would guess this to mean mid
aug at the earliest

> Or would it be better to create a new module in the Apache CVS?

IMHO it belongs in the cocoon repo, no?

I've been largely skimreading this list last couple of weeks so maybe I
missed an important update on the svn switch for cocoon?
IIRC there was going to be a spot for these kind of efforts?

In any case it would be nice to have something small-scale here and now.

> I'd rather avoid SF, I've had unpleasant experiences in the past.

me too

> What about a mailing list?

I would not leave this spot unless (god forbid) people actually asked to
take it elsewhere

regards,
-marc=