cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Portier <...@outerthought.org>
Subject [butterfly] spring dependant tests (was Re: The Butterfly Manifesto (was Re: [RT] Spring+JMX == Real Blocks?))
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2004 08:34:13 GMT

Ugo Cei wrote:

> (Note to self: rewrite unit tests so that they don't depend on
> BeanFactory).

yes and no:

I've seen myself do both: have tests that go on detail level and just
wire beans themselves in the setup()

but also: have tests that use the beanfactory to do so (using a stupid
base class that extends TestCase)

In short: I see no reason why not to have both, the latter help document
typical configuration settings for the bean wiring

still have to get into your actual code sample though, by the way: could
we arrange having a cvs somewhere?

regards,
-marc=