cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephan Coboos <cromo...@gmx.net>
Subject Form sample doesn't work
Date Tue, 20 Jul 2004 20:14:02 GMT
Hello,

I'am using 2.1.5.1. It seems that the CForms samples doesn't work on
this release? If I'am trying to start such an example the following
error message will be thrown:

Caused by: org.apache.avalon.framework.component.ComponentException: Could not find component
(key [org.apache.cocoon.forms.FormManager])
	at org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ExcaliburComponentManager.lookup(ExcaliburComponentManager.java:263)

But the forms block exists and the necessary libs (the class FormManager), too.

What can I do? Is it fixed in the nightly build? Or is it a problem on my side?

Thank you!

Regards
Stephan