cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Guido Casper <gcas...@s-und-n.de>
Subject Re: [Vote] Marking internal classes
Date Sun, 18 Jul 2004 14:39:42 GMT
Unico Hommes wrote:

> Guido Casper wrote:

>>> What about introducing @cocoon.usage tags I proposed a while ago like:
>>> @cocoon.usage published
>>>
>>> or:
>>> @cocoon.usage flowscript
>>>
>>> etc.
>>>
>>> This might someday also be used to generate separate Javadocs for
>>> different APIs.
>>

>> Hm, noone (but me :-) seems to like the idea.
>>
>> So maybe it's a good idea to first have a quick vote about whether to
>> mark internal classes as such or to mark "published
>> classes/interfaces" as such (and then decide how to mark them).
>>

> +1

Sorry, I think I was not clear (my fault). I intended the vote to be
about marking (like within javadocs) either:
-internal classes
or (the opposite):
-published classes

The first is what Vadim suggested and most simple to do (there are just
a few internal classes).

The latter opens the door to further classify classes/interfaces.

Guido