cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Unico Hommes <un...@hippo.nl>
Subject Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/src/blocks/slide/samples flow.js
Date Sun, 18 Jul 2004 13:42:38 GMT
Tony Collen wrote:

> unico@apache.org wrote:
>
>>   Log:
>>   fix the slide samples again after stephan's refactorings of a few
>> months ago apparently
>>   broke half of them.  I find it unexceptable that I would have to
>> loose half a day to fix the
>>   fumbling failures of people that apparently don't take the time to
>> test their dubious refactorings.
>>   goddammit.
>

> Hey, take it easy and have a beer, eh?

OK, I feel a lot better already. Although my frustration about this
incident has not diminished I could have formulated it with a little
more refinement. Everybody makes mistakes and that is completely
acceptable. But doing a lot of changes and then obviously not taking the
time to test whether things are still working is beyond my
comprehension. It is irrespectful of others people's efforts and greatly
demotivating.

--
Unico