cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Torsten Curdt <tcu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] Virtual Sitemap Components
Date Fri, 16 Jul 2004 17:11:08 GMT
>> I would say yes! Forbidding control structures in virtual components
>> would greatly reduce their usefulness.
>

> i agree with you, but do you think it makes sense to use everything? I
> would say that just selection and action would be useful, but matching
> and redirection would be harmful.
>
> thoughts?

Why would that be harmful? When we were talking
about blocks and how a block could define a
virtual sitemap component - should they treated
differenlty? I think no.

I the end it comes down to pass in a request
and return SAX events. I am wondering if I am
mixing things up here - are we talking about
virtual generators or even more?

cheers
--
Torsten