cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Sitemap versionning in TreeProcessor?
Date Thu, 15 Jul 2004 15:51:31 GMT
Carsten,

I noticed you added support for sitemap language versionning in the
TreeProcessor a few weeks ago. What's the purpose of this?

And if this is really needed, considering that it's not likely to happen
often, it seems to me simpler to have different configurations files
(i.e. "sitemap-language-10.xml", "sitemap-language-11.xml") rather than
merging an additional configuration with the default one.

Sylvain