cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/src/java/org/apache/cocoon/sitemap SitemapComponentSelector.java
Date Thu, 15 Jul 2004 14:56:43 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

>Sylvain Wallez wrote:
>

>>Actually, this is a side effect of the removal of OutputComponentSelector: the mimeType
given to addReader and addSerializer is the one defined in the sitemap, be it on the particular
statement of the default setting of the component declaration. This is implemented in SerializeNodeBuilder
and ReadNodeBuilder.

>>Previously, the pipeline had to do the additional job of getting the mimeType from
the OutputComponentSelector it none was present on the statement, while conceptually this
really was (and is now!) the sole responsibility of the sitemap engine.

>>And if you look at the diff, the same if/else disappeared for the serializer ;-)
>>

>Cool! So actually everything is as it should be and I was just too blind :(

Hey not easy to track the changes in such a big number of files ;-)

>Thanks Sylvain!

I still have some simplifications to do in the treebuilder, such as
simplifying role management (actually removing it!) and nodebuilder
creation, which will remove more dependencies on the container.

Once the first changes where finished and running, I committed quickly
because some CVS conflicts where appearing ;-)

Sylvain