cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Need hot deployed blocks in 2.1
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2004 16:24:35 GMT
Hunsberger, Peter wrote:

<snip/>

>1) someway to update the Cocoon class loader class path info
>dynamically;

You should have a look at the ParanoidCocoonServlet : builds a shielded
classloader with jars and classes that can be located anywhere and
lauches the CocoonServlet inside that classloader.

>2) someway to reconfigure the Cocoon sitemap to move the location of a
>sub-sitemap dynamically.

Can you write an input module that gets the deployment information from
jboss, i.e.
   <map:mount src="{jboss-deployment:myapp}/" uri-prefix="my-app"/>

Just throwing in some random thoughts...

Sylvain