cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Luigi Bai <>
Subject XMLDBSource and credentials
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2004 21:06:49 GMT
I'd like to modify XMLDBSource to allow the URI to override the
credential information. This would allow different users to access
collections/resources as themselves in eXist (

Any objections? My first thought is to allow URIs of the form:

<A HREF="">Home Page</A>
education is what's left after what is learned is forgotten.
                                -- b f skinner
Luigi P. Bai                   Focal Point Software, Inc.             3701 Kirby Drive, Suite 512
turning data into information  Houston, TX   77098
                                (713) 215-1600 x 33#

View raw message