cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject advice
Date Wed, 07 Jul 2004 16:42:32 GMT
Pier just found out that due to a build script problem, Cocoon 2.1.5 was
released without the LICENSE.txt and NOTICE.txt files.

This has now been fixed (thanks to Carsten) so next release will contain
those files.

Now, should we do anything?

Replacing that release with a fresh one with those files included would
be bad because it would modify the hashcodes.

Should we release 2.1.6 and remove 2.1.5 from the archives. (at that
point, tons of people will wonder why a number was skipped, or what
happend to that version they depend on!).

I personally don't know what to suggest, what do you people think?

--
Stefano.