cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject NekoHTMLGenerator and Gump
Date Wed, 07 Jul 2004 07:36:34 GMT
I have written a simple NekoHTMLGenerator, much like the existing one,
but based around NekoHTML. This does much less clever stuff compared to
JTidy, and parses to SAX events instead of via a DOM object, which
should be much more efficient. I have also been told by one happy user
of my generator that it fixed a problem where JTidy didn't preseve CDATA
sections in scripts, or some such.

The NekoHTML jar adds 46k to the distribution, and its licence is ASL1.1
based.

I'd like to commit it to the HTML block.

I have one question though, which relates to gump.xml. If I am adding a
new jar, presumably I need to reference NekoHTML as a project. In which
case, presumably the NekoHTML needs to be defined somewhere else?

Or should I just not mention NekoHTML in gump.xml?

Regards, Upayavira