cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Unico Hommes <un...@hippo.nl>
Subject Re: JMS block
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2004 14:55:47 GMT
Ugo Cei wrote:

> Il giorno 01/lug/04, alle 16:10, Unico Hommes ha scritto:
>

>> I've just committed some refactorings to the JMS block to provide
>> more generic support for using JMS in cocoon.
>

> Unico,
>
> since you seem to be the JMS expert here, what do you think about this?
>
>  http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=108816723020107&w=2

Not so much an expert I must say ;-). I did see mail just when I was
reviewing some of our JMS support and I think it is a great idea. I've
been playing around with activemq a bit and it looks very nice. Your
suggestion certainly has a place on my todo list (which unfortunately
does not garantee anything :-()

--
Unico