cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Methods to be deprecaed in o.a.c.util.IOUtils.java?
Date Mon, 12 Jul 2004 01:33:23 GMT
Hi:

The following methods are not used in Cocoon:

1- public static String pathComponent(String filename);
2- public static String fileComponent(String filename);
3- public static String baseName(String filename);
4- public static byte[] objectToBytes(Object object);
* This is only used in a test case to test the method:
o.a.c.util.IOUtilsTestCase - I think we can remove the testcase and
deprecate the method.
5- public static Object bytesToObject(byte[] bytes);
* Same as the above.

As the other deprecated methods they can be remove to versions later.

WDYT?

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo